AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sad but Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol i guess. but fyi Multileel.... im payin QQ back first Wink

sufy121s

The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
Youve proven that your full of crap on many occassions so I dont think youll pay anyone back or you would have by now-
Bezaleel. Do you really have any pull to be calling anyone full of shat?

ShadowKid

(2010.Mar.07 03:12 PM)yobtebe Wrote: [ -> ]Youve proven that your full of drek on many occassions so I dont think youll pay anyone back or you would have by now-

Jaysin >>> you.

/Thread
sry shadowkid but what is it youre trying to say - i dont speak dribble - and Tommi, if you havent been invited to this convo then please refrain from posting lame comments
Self-invites make me feel so important. Need to work on your wit a little more, Bezaleel, and growing a pair of balls. You might make it somewhere in the cold, hard world we all call AL.
[Image: jackson_serious_internet.jpg]

okay, i think im done with the images for the day, starting to feel like SG...
(2010.Mar.07 11:41 AM)yobtebe Wrote: [ -> ]We are all the same player you turd and he owes close to 10 million

Zen can we ban this/these losers now? All of AL knows about him/them.
(2010.Mar.07 09:50 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]lol your a funny guy. i am Weaponless... hence the name. only mugged the little guy cuz i was bored and figured it would cure the AL twitches. No Luck. ill be back full time very shortly.

As for your cash. once im back full time i will pay you all off.

does this include me?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's