AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Health on Gym trains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I stim out and gym train, it seems that I get less dev pts, even on the same amount of Energy. Has anyone else noticed this? And if so, what's causing it? Does health perhaps play a role in dev pts gained?
(2010.Mar.06 11:48 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I stim out and gym train, it seems that I get less dev pts, even on the same amount of Energy. Has anyone else noticed this? And if so, what's causing it? Does health perhaps play a role in dev pts gained?

I don't notice anything with health but i happen to know that no matter what for a full train i can get anywhere from 99 -105. I just see huge differences sometimes to others. Probably random
i see variations in trains from 78-80, never have related it to my health tho...

and damn looks like i need some endurance little buddhamonk there might/will catch me lol
I get 26-34 a a full train no matter what, without a trainer of coarse.
(2010.Mar.07 02:05 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i see variations in trains from 78-80, never have related it to my health tho...

and damn looks like i need some endurance little buddhamonk there might/will catch me lol

I'm Ballin' outta control!
(2010.Mar.07 02:58 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.07 02:05 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i see variations in trains from 78-80, never have related it to my health tho...

I'm Ballin' outta control!

my name is more monk than yours

[Image: flex.jpg]
Reference URL's