AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Humanity display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TheGeek

Would be nice to have humanity displayed in the status pane along with level, hp, happiness, etc.
i second this!

matt5250

agreed

gepetto

Anybody got any idea how fast this refreshes?

The Humanity is displayed in the home page of a user. It this thing refreshes one point a month or something like this, maybe it doesn't need to be in the status pane.

SteelCurtain1979

I agree, this would be user friendly

TheGeek

I don't remember for SURE. but I believe I started at about 8.94 last night.

after 2 mods of .60 and .45 I am now at 7.90, which if I remember my starting number correctly, would be a positive change of .01 in the last 24 hours.

gepetto

Quote:I don't remember for SURE. but I believe I started at about 8.94 last night.

after 2 mods of .60 and .45 I am now at 7.90, which if I remember my starting number correctly, would be a positive change of .01 in the last 24 hours.

LOL, It looks like I was optimistic... At this rate, you get a point in 100 days, 3+ months. I hope what you see is just some math error and it actually refreshes faster.

TheGeek

well, i'm sure it was 8,9 something im almost positive it was .94, but it may have been .95, which would be a .0 change =\ not any more appealing.

Loki

TheGeek Wrote:I don't remember for SURE. but I believe I started at about 8.94 last night.

ugh.
im at 6.65 and ive been playing for a month and a half and since u start at 5..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's