AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Armor Thought.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was sleeping, woke up, and this popped into my head some how.

What if we had specialized armors? We have modifier armors. Why not have armors that protect against certain type of weapons more and modify stats according to what the user would be? -str/+acc and -acc/+str armor on top of protecting against blades/bullets, depending on which kind you get.

Dunno. The dream's more interesting than this, but I thought this was worth putting up.
(2010.Mar.03 11:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Was sleeping, woke up, and this popped into my head some how.

Ok, maybe time for an AL break...
Great idea!! And then Zen can create magical fairy dust for you so you can sleep without dreaming about sex with AL. And when that's all done....well I guess the possiblilities are endless in your dreamland Nemo!
(2010.Mar.03 11:24 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.03 11:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno. The dream's more interesting than this, but I thought this was worth putting up.

(2010.Mar.03 11:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Was sleeping, woke up, and this popped into my head some how.

Ok, maybe time for an AL break...

ya....the day i start dreaming about this game or thinking about it first thing i wake up will be the day i quit....
Time for a long nap in a padded room
(2010.Mar.03 11:36 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]And then Zen can create magical fairy dust for you so you can sleep without dreaming about sex with AL.

You'll never make me take it, copper.
(2010.Mar.03 11:50 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]ya....the day i start dreaming about this game or thinking about it first thing i wake up will be the day i quit....

Wasn't dreaming about AL. Saying the dream I did have is more exciting. It involves me cutting my own belly open.
(2010.Mar.03 12:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.03 11:36 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]And then Zen can create magical fairy dust for you so you can sleep without dreaming about sex with AL.

(2010.Mar.03 11:50 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]ya....the day i start dreaming about this game or thinking about it first thing i wake up will be the day i quit....

Wasn't dreaming about AL. Saying the dream I did have is more exciting. It involves me cutting my own belly open.

For weight loss?
Because of amazing pain.
(2010.Mar.03 12:16 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.03 12:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

For weight loss?

Saw 6'd
(2010.Mar.03 11:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Was sleeping, woke up, and my pj's were all sticky, i'm confused, what happened to me?
Reference URL's