AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Well..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have recently sold my Ionized Axe for some extra pocket change and to down grade to the Dicoate Titanium Kama (Dual). The Kama's is guaranteeing me at least one or two crit's every battle I've done, and the Ionized didn't. I'm satisfied with the Kama more than I was with the Ionized Axe, but have yet to use the Kama in a war. I'm not sure it will hit as hard as the Ionized Axe, but we'll have to see.

What are your opinions on the Dicoate Titanium Kama (Dual) and the Broyles Inc. Ionized Axe?
i use the ionized baradiche, it seems to be going well for pvp, only had it a week and a bit but will keep my ionized axe for wars, it was a good hideout weapon.
Melee sucks!
(2010.Mar.02 06:22 PM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]Melee sucks!

haha bite me, melee is the bomb...

shottys are for the big pockets...
I think people put way too much thought into weapons
well my nodatchi is awsum for pvp aswell as the ono axe but the ono rocks the hideouts in wars
(2010.Mar.02 07:25 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]well my nodatchi is awsum for pvp aswell as the ono axe but the ono rocks the hideouts in wars

Right, that's one good thing the Ionized Axe had going for it; the awesome hits and the high critical hits when you got them.

(2010.Mar.02 06:09 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i use the ionized baradiche, it seems to be going well for pvp, only had it a week and a bit but will keep my ionized axe for wars, it was a good hideout weapon.

Definitely good weapon. The Kama, although only short bladed melee, I still think it has more hits and a higher percentage rate at a critical hit than the Ionized Axe. Just my opinion though..
(2010.Mar.02 08:22 PM)TheManiac Wrote: [ -> ]The Kama, although only short bladed melee, I still think it has more hits and a higher percentage rate at a critical hit than the Ionized Axe. Just my opinion though..

In your opinion, does the short bladed melee Kama have more hits than the short lived Culture Club's Kama Kama Kama Kama Kama Chameleon?

I'd be curious to know, because that one comes and goes.
(2010.Mar.02 09:20 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.02 08:22 PM)TheManiac Wrote: [ -> ]The Kama, although only short bladed melee, I still think it has more hits and a higher percentage rate at a critical hit than the Ionized Axe. Just my opinion though..

In your opinion, does the short bladed melee Kama have more hits than the short lived Culture Club's Kama Kama Kama Kama Kama Chameleon?

I'd be curious to know, because that one comes and goes.

I see what you did there!
(2010.Mar.02 09:23 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you did there!

What do you expect when every day is like survival?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's