AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Change Gangs To Clubs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Chris Mangano

Zenith, I propose that AwakenedLands no longer have gangs but instead call them clubs! I think clubs sounds much more non-threatening and inviting. Gangs just sound so, evil. Who is with me?

Jack Daniels

Sarge is with ya good buddy!!

Chris Mangano

I knew I could count on you!

TheGeek

I think this is an outstanding idea! I can't put my finger on it, but somehow I feel so much closer to Chris and Sarge than ever before!! I <3 you guys!

Jack Daniels

TheGeek Wrote:I think this is an outstanding idea! I can't put my finger on it, but somehow I feel so much closer to Chris and Sarge than ever before!! I <3 you guys!

And we most certainly LOVE you too Geek!!

psheehan78

I don't belong to any club. I'm in a gang! Our families are our gang members and our homes are in the streets (except for when we're relaxing at our villas or ranches). Feel free to put up your "No Girls Allowed" sign but we're going to continue robbing, attacking, stealing, and kidnapping for our loot cus that's what gangs do! Twisted

Chris Mangano

It's funny, cause when we were doing that to you guys, you got all upset about it. Maybe you should look inside and remember what it feels like, and realize that is how the "gangs" you are picking on feel.

psheehan78

I'll do some soul searching.

matt5250

Chris Mangano Wrote:It's funny, cause when we were doing that to you guys, you got all upset about it. Maybe you should look inside and remember what it feels like, and realize that is how the "gangs" you are picking on feel.

I sincerely hope that you have outlawed activities like drug dealing, fraud, theft, and other illegal activites as a rule for joining your club chris. It would just be sending mixed messages otherwise.

Chris Mangano

Matt, apparently you haven't been on the forums much today. Yes, this kind of "behavior" is no longer acceptable to us. We care only about making everyone enjoy the game more and feel better about playing.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's