AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Psychotic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

ClosedCasket

I was posting as past tense,,,after we stopped having sex 9 times a day I decided it was best if we moved on,,,now I am dating her and she is trying to screw her way back into my house!

Guess you know where my weekly donations went,,,I wish trojan would create an online rpg ! I would have long stats in slthat game!

Psychowife

lol.. u know u coulda just had that much sex without gettin married.. =-)
(2010.Mar.09 12:39 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]I was posting as past tense,,,after we stopped having sex 9 times a day I decided it was best if we moved on,,,now I am dating her and she is trying to screw her way back into my house!

Guess you know where my weekly donations went,,,I wish trojan would create an online rpg ! I would have long stats in slthat game!

9 times a day? need to get a tv or learn how to do it right.
(2010.Mar.09 02:16 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.09 12:39 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]I was posting as past tense,,,after we stopped having sex 9 times a day I decided it was best if we moved on,,,now I am dating her and she is trying to screw her way back into my house!

9 times a day? need to get a tv or learn how to do it right.

playin solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty one.
smokin cigarettes and watchin captain kangaroo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's