AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: will there be a cyberware enhancement for endurance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FaceOwner

i dont know if this has already been discussed, but on your character info page it shows a ZERO for your endurance modifier rather than a dash as it is for work experience and reputation, yet there is no Cyberware endurance mod.

endurance is my weakest stat, phans!
i highly doubt it

Nightrain

Well if you look at your stat screen you will see that the only 2 stats not showing a mod is Work and rep.

If we go based on that than it appears as there will be mods for End and Intel.Makes sense as computer chips can be be implanted for Intel along with some type of adrenaline booster for End

LordSkie

I expect there will, there's a bonus to having higher intel+endurance in terms of doing crimes and training, so it'd make sense to have modifiers- not only that, but you can logically increase your intel+endurance by surgery of some kind, if it's advanced. Work XP and rep you can't exactly enhance through surgery.

TheGeek

as long as there is the option to buy end and int at the donation house, theres really no need to have modifiers for those two stats.

LordSkie

course there is!

At lower levels, using creds is more efficient- as you get stronger though, those enhancements will have more and more effect.

Thor

At the price of 8000 credits to get level 20 endurance, I sure would love to see the option on enhancing it with a few minor surgeries!!

syntheticdarkness

Soon I will be looking like this!

[Image: magnayoda.jpg]

Thor

I'll tell my mom if you turn into general Grievous!! You bad boy you!

badmanbren

hydro9226 Wrote:I'll tell my mom if you turn into general Grievous!! You bad boy you!

Forget that. i'll run.
Reference URL's