AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang combat day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.Feb.25 10:36 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.25 10:03 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs Gang Combat day? I really only want to attack Dingus, and he leaves the gang enough I can hit him plenty.

So you forgive me for my comments a few weeks ago?

See sbird, I p iss o ff my own gang too!

i only jerk-off the ones i love...

edited...for clarity.
this should be on the 1st of each month - every month. program it once and never worry about it again and people wont ask for it...only to be pissed bc its not granted.
(2010.Feb.25 12:44 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.25 10:36 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.25 10:03 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs Gang Combat day? I really only want to attack Dingus, and he leaves the gang enough I can hit him plenty.

So you forgive me for my comments a few weeks ago?

See sbird, I p iss o ff my own gang too!

i only beat the ones i love...

no homo?
i would like to ask for a gym day soon, friday would be alright but next friday would be far better
(2010.Feb.25 12:52 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to ask for a gym day soon, friday would be alright but next friday would be far better

If past is any indication of future, it'll prob be next Fri. Last few times we've had it, it has been the first Fri in the new month.
(2010.Feb.25 12:48 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]this should be on the 1st of each month - every month. program it once and never worry about it again and people wont ask for it...only to be miffed bc its not granted.

nice call, why not.

catalyst

(2010.Feb.25 08:56 AM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]Me too. Especially when she makes me unequip first!

yeah, remember that one time i put her in fair? that was cool.
No, I don't recall that day Wink
Bump for GCDay!
(2010.Mar.02 07:54 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Bump for GCDay!

I like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's