AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Most Impressive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Nah, the shiner would have said he was raped with a broom handle by will and liked it. lol
(2010.Feb.22 04:43 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]So being in a little gang you don't have any altercations with other gangs. (most likely) But you also don't have housing assistance, access to cheaper credits, better deals on weapons and armors as you move up the ranks. And most importantly the guidance of a lot of people that have been playing for longer then you have.

Sorry, bud, but you're wrong in this instance. Most big dogs had no housing assistance at all, until or unless they teamed up with other big dogs... which is probably more of a recent thing now anyways considering that there's just now a handful of people that are finally level 50 and up.
(2010.Feb.22 05:15 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, the shiner would have said he was raped with a broom handle by will and liked it. lol

lol, yeah true. Smile
As a big dog you don't have housing assistance (unless your bff's with ush) But when your first starting out gangs can really help. Up until you get into a ranch and up.

Anxiety

can a non-donator, using game money to buy credits just to get stronger be one of the list? Rolleyes
(2010.Feb.22 06:49 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]can a non-donator, using game money to buy credits just to get stronger be one of the list? Rolleyes

Yes, it is possible with hard work, look at Rafal... the guy is a machine!

Anxiety

he's a lvl 67.. Eek i mean, a non-donator player thath didn't donate in the game once but stronger for his hard work? its just unbelievable that he's a non-donator thou.. Wink
(2010.Feb.22 07:03 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]he's a lvl 67.. Eek i mean, a non-donator player thath didn't donate in the game once but stronger for his hard work? its just unbelievable that he's a non-donator thou.. Wink

Well, believe it, because he is.

Anxiety

most impressive on the list, i'd choose williamR and ronin..^^ william if he chatch up with ronin's stats..^^

Weebay

Funny now that I'm getting on in my age, I realize I am not too young of a player. I used to view it mostly by 5 digit vs 4 digit user ID's, now I have to pay attention to who is a 20000 or less ID.

3 of the the first mentioned I have bitten off with, 2 of them while in I was in healthy. Tough call between William and Ronin. I wonder what their fight logger looks like between them two. Asgard is a solid player, but too bad he is just a body in a go nowhere gang.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's