AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What the hell is going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SisterLynx

Looks like your the proud new owner of a dead horse yourself. Guess I'll remind you to beat yours, when I beat mine. Smile
(2010.Feb.20 08:22 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your the proud new owner of a dead horse yourself. Guess I'll remind you to beat yours, when I beat mine. Smile

Is that a sad attempt of trying to be funny, or what??
(2010.Feb.20 08:22 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your the proud new owner of a dead horse yourself. Guess I'll remind you to beat yours, when I beat mine off. Smile

joke'd

SisterLynx

No it wasn't. Read it again.
(2010.Feb.20 07:58 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.20 07:54 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]You just have to be one of the 14 people that said no, and passed up some lovely bacon.

Or maybe it's just that the horse is dead...

[Image: beating-a-dead-horse.gif]

Is that guy related to the REAL Michael Bolton?
LOL... Such a good movie.

SisterLynx

Come on Zen, I know we don't have a love connection or anything, but it's a collectible, for petes sake. I'm sorry for ever getting on your nerves. Sad
Damn it Sister, shut the hell up already. No one wants a beer on this game. It's the equal to the amount of people who want a spiked baseball bat up their ass. Let it go.

As for this, not Triadboy...But Biffles...Founder...Of everything.

Or myself. That'd drive people up the wall, and the drop out rate would rise significantly.
(2010.Feb.20 07:30 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]lol, he's pretty weak. I'll have to beef him up to make him worth attacking.

DO IT. I always emailed Err first. One time we had a conversation that lasted for a hour and a half. It would have ended sooner but Err was just bad at math.

SisterLynx

You ain't got out of that chair. I know damn well you didn't climb up no wall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's