AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Humanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

matt5250

So, I'm just wondering how high the top people are. has anyone seen 11 humanity yet? I have heard of a few in the mid tens, I'm there myself, but nothing really close to 11 yet. I imagine it has to do with total overall activity and increase logarithmically.
ahhhhhhhhh that kind of makes sense i was wondering that myself because if we all start at 5 then it would hurt people who havent had this benefit yet.... but im at 6.65 or somethin like that and its rising slowly

does it directly affect our regeneration or what?

matt5250

yes, it affects our happiness regen rate and our hit points regen rate.
yea but how?

i still seem to have the same regeneration that i did before, is that going to go up as my activity goes up like if i reach level 7 humanity?

matt5250

yes, I believe that is how it will work.
so is it in addition to the refresh rate already given based on house (% of max happiness)

matt5250

your refresh rate has neve been based on your house. it was always based on your level. you got [9 + (level/2)] rounded up. now it's based on humanity and I'm not sure what the formula is.
you sure? for some reason my regeneration for house seemed to go up when i got a bigger house... hrmmm

matt5250

yeah, I'm sure. I think you must have leveled since you last paid attention to your happiness regen when you got your house.

hawk187

I have 10.6, or had I guess is a better term now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's