AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Disbanding Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mighke

I haven't been playing this game as long as a lot of you, but in my short time playing if someone mugs you, you learn from it and do your best to bank your money before you logout from then on.

If you are stronger than the person who mugged you, hospitalize them even for a couple days straight. I personally wouldn't ask for the money back as I take responsibility for not having banked my money regardless of the circumstances. (Maybe my computer got fried; maybe I fell asleep; maybe I just plain forgot) But that is a personal choice.

The thing that is different about the Elders taking issue with TrippsT's money having been mugged is it wasn't Elder money. It was TrippsT's money.

In addition to that, while with Desolation for less than a month, I witnessed 2 of our gangs disbanded and I was told by longterm members that it had happened numerous times before WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

There is no doubt this is a game of predation, however destroying a weaker gang EVERY TIME it forms simply smacks of greed and cowardice and poor gamesmanship.

If you are bored, go play another game or read a book or whatever rocks your world.

Second Point-The gang The Elders targeted did not mug the money off Tripps. But the gang was targeted anyway and disbanded.

Personally, I don't think the administration should do anything because the Elders have made this community angry enough to rise up and serve them their just deserts.

I have a feeling when the worm has turned there will be some Elders complaining long and loud about how unfairly they're being treated.

Jack Daniels

You seem to be a prime candidate for Camp AwakenedLands!!!

As noted:

Camp AwakenedLands is a gang for all players of AwakenedLands who enjoy sitting around a campfire, roasting marshmallows and singing CUMBAYA together. We have comfortable cabins with bunk beds and rubber ducky's in the bath tubs. So if you're looking for a peaceful, non-warring gang* to call your own, apply to Camp AwakenedLands.

The term "gang" actually doesn't even properly describe Camp AwakenedLands, as it sounds a little barbaric......we rather be identified as being a "club".

Feel Free to Join!!!!!!

Nightrain

To all

plase see the Counsalr for this year enrollment plan.
We wil have classes led by LostAngel in knitting
I will be giving special lectures in grammar and punkuation../

There will be Rubber Ducky home carring classes (Instructor TBA??SARGE?)

AND For the Non-Swimmers our wading pool will be supervised by Bubba's
Grandmother
Reference URL's