AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thank God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Marlo

goodnight
Edit: Daym you, Marlo! I knew I should've quoted you!
How do you get tetrahydrochloride? HCl is an acid and they don't use the numeric naming system. I believe only ionic compounds use that naming system. Not to mention it would be hydrogenmonochlorate.
periodic tabl'd
How do you even get that much jail time???
(2010.Feb.19 04:41 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]How do you even get that much jail time???

refreshing gym page continously i believe...
I heard they locked you up b/c you could cheat somehow by refreshing like that. Other games do it too. I'm not 100% sure how or why
(2010.Feb.18 11:39 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get tetrahydrochloride? HCl is an acid and they don't use the numeric naming system. I believe only ionic compounds use that naming system. Not to mention it would be hydrogenmonochlorate.

Actually, I think only covalently bonded molecules use Greek prefices. Either way, acids are always ionic.
(2010.Feb.19 05:03 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]acids are always ionic.

they are not
(2010.Feb.19 07:36 PM)alinutza Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.19 05:03 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]acids are always ionic.

they are not

Explain. I had always thought that acids were distinguished by a relatively large amount of [H]+ ions in the formula. I could be mistaken, though; I hated chemistry.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's