AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: top res
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just wondering if and how much farther i need to go to hit it....amazing how high the top is as it stands since res blows....ty if anyone knows how many more levels i gotta go to grow my alrespeepee

64 atm...and it matters not
Wow! BangNapi sure has wasted copious amounts of time on that useless stat lol.
I can't answer your question, probably only BangNapi can.

I've noticed quite a bit of effect for Res, especially on people who are pretty close to me in power level.

This is completely not a sarcastic question. Do you think you don't notice much difference because nobody can really touch you anyway?

What I notice is that people with higher res than me, but otherwise very similar stats take my best shot and shake it off, and the same for me.
(2010.Feb.18 09:53 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]I can't answer your question, probably only BangNapi can.

I've noticed quite a bit of effect for Res, especially on people who are pretty close to me in power level.

This is completely not a sarcastic question. Do you think you don't notice much difference because nobody can really touch you anyway?

What I notice is that people with higher res than me, but otherwise very similar stats take my best shot and shake it off, and the same for me.

If you're Very close in stats it makes a difference... but that's the ONLY time i've ever seen it work for you. Basically you can work 2 extra acc, dex or str in to 1 res... so y waste the time training it up?
A long time ago I use to be able to beat SnorkelBill...

Him and Maccleod are machines...
In theory though you can work acc past 100 and still beat the snot out of anyone with equal stats at 70-80 all the way across.....i know close fights each stat,skill,item matters, along with randomness, career and hideout bonuses and now candy...but i really dont see the point of res EXCEPT for armor req

thanks pop...friday brain fart
i believe you mean "except" armor req

and bangnapi is a HUGE pillow, i dont think he can beat ANYONE and get over 100 xp. i hit him and take 8 dmg max
RES is a very under-rated stat. it makes a LOT more difference now than it did in the past. I will focus on this again soon.

race you to BangNapi, Pun (and anyone else).
(2010.Feb.19 08:52 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]but i really dont see the point of res accept for armor req

+1
As far as I can tell, it really makes a difference on how well your armor performs too.

I got out of my B4C before I was ready for the TiB, so I borrowed a set of SiC. I resisted almost as much with the SiC as I did with the B4C. Probably on average within 10-20 points per fight.

I have to assume that was the fact that for SiC, my RES was way higher than the minimum requirements.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's