AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Confused ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Feb.19 12:25 AM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.19 12:15 AM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]I can see this is just for attention.....unless someone lost their brains....but hey who am I to be judgemental.

14827 Lucky666 37 3276103 Needed a refresher course with Bubba! Bust

Only someone who wanted attention would keep this up.

Why hate? So negative. Remember, when looking to "bash", ColdBeer & Taco Boy are great ones to make the target of your venom.

There, I did my good deed for the day and I have 23 1/2 hours left in this day to have more bantor and degrading comments for these 2 "people". Yay me!!!

dave did you change your picture to help remind yourself of dnbrocks? missing your gay lover so fast?

JohnRambo

5mins of my life I'll never get back! Idiots
sooooo true rambo. specially daves rantings......
i vote we end this thread. anybody else?
sounds good. Smile
whered my post go....it was enlightened
Dru must be at work again. All of the rantings ripping me from Taco Boy & his ilk got deleted. Dru, I just farted. It smells like ColdQueer. Leave the room now please.
At least you're smart enough to recognize someone's bagging on you. The highest honor I can give you right now, though.

Also...If you farted...And it smelt like another man...Wouldn't that mean he pumped something wholesome in you?
meh cant even start to read anything with balls in it...just makes you look away
(2010.Feb.19 09:12 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Dru must be at work again. All of the rantings ripping me from Taco Boy & his ilk got deleted. Dru, I just farted. It smells like ColdQueer. Leave the room now please.

Are you like obsessed with Coldbeerhere or something? You sound like a stalker..

it's actually kinda creepy how much you bring him up in the forums even though he doesnt read them or comment in them...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's