AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: X Pats are AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Feb.18 07:11 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.18 06:40 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]
Nastyfo Wrote:That's the point of the thread, RJ. Nobody wants to play anymore except us it seems - Which you seem to understand nicely.

I run my mouth to you guys.

Harry runs his mouth to SW (GQ does too).

I don't really know how the 7Raws one started.

And our collective whole runs it's mouth to EVERYONE.

But again, "sonny", please don't mistake me running my mouth in here for a lack of intelligence. They are two completely different entities. What you view as "not as bright" we view as "getting under your skin"... Which we clearly do.

Have you ever thought maybe in that little pot swirling head that I look for "excuses" to online? No, Never happens

I really don't see how a person could find fun in doing something like that...

game gets boring when no one interacts ingame with you.... got to make your own fun. right pun?
check
Not goin' back to your homer with a gun avatar, Pun?
(2010.Feb.18 04:56 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.18 04:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]honest question...if you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?

honest answer..... eadp!

honest question...have you ever made a heterosexual comment?

gaygitty.
(2010.Feb.18 11:56 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.18 11:55 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a 7' tall w00kie that lives on the planet Endor... you think I'm worried about a few carbs?

Can I comb yur furr?

you big bad wookie you...

You know you can role play in game. You don't need to play out your fantasies on the forums rj.

Marlo

We've beaten all of you, multiple times. Most of you, multiple times in the same day, if not hour.
Posts in Epic thread
(2010.Feb.18 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]"That's the point of the thread, RJ. Nobody wants to play anymore except us it seems "

wtf are you talking about, you gd idiot? we are the only ones that have fought SV recently. they can attest to that.

its amazing how when X got drug into a war with 7 and then had a spat with us.....it makes them the "only" gang that fights? thats laughable. you guys ran and hid from SV. youre tied in with Dis and Val. the only reason y'all got involved last nigth was bc the lower levels kept crying to the higher levels to do something.....and when all was said and done.....williamr was the one proclaiming victory.

Drug? *Dragged . . . a lot'd
(2010.Feb.19 02:03 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.18 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]"That's the point of the thread, RJ. Nobody wants to play anymore except us it seems "

wtf are you talking about, you gd idiot? we are the only ones that have fought SV recently. they can attest to that.

its amazing how when X got drug into a war with 7 and then had a spat with us.....it makes them the "only" gang that fights? thats laughable. you guys ran and hid from SV. youre tied in with Dis and Val. the only reason y'all got involved last nigth was bc the lower levels kept crying to the higher levels to do something.....and when all was said and done.....williamr was the one proclaiming victory.

Drug? *Dragged . . . a lot'd

you obviously dont know X

drugg'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's