AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: war attack idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

KooterKing

it would be nice to have an option to attack again after attacking a hideout during a war. Just like when working you can hit work again instead of hitting the back button every time you work for one hour.
Refresh the page.
F5 works too =)

KooterKing

that makes sense. but other activities like career and skills give the option to repeat the action.
(2010.Feb.16 04:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Refresh the page.

Refreshing doesn't work if you're on a phone.
If you use your browser's refresh, rather than the Refresh link, on a phone, it works fine.

At least for my G1.
(2010.Feb.16 05:30 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]If you use your browser's refresh, rather than the Refresh link, on a phone, it works fine.

At least for my G1.

Same for my BB
(2010.Feb.16 06:05 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.16 05:30 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]If you use your browser's refresh, rather than the Refresh link, on a phone, it works fine.

At least for my G1.

Same for my BB

both the refresh button on my mobile browser and the in game refresh link work for me
(2010.Feb.16 06:19 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.16 06:05 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]

At least for my G1.

Same for my BB

both the refresh button on my mobile browser and the in game refresh link work for me

Yup, browser reload and AL refresh both work on my Tour.
(2010.Feb.16 05:22 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.16 04:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Refresh the page.

Refreshing doesn't work if you're on a phone.

study again and career again dont work on my cell...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's