AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

enndees18

i think there should be a new longblade made between the nodachi and the ionized nodachi because i just think the jump from standard nodachi to ionized is to much as the stat increase is like +20 on strength so i just think there should be a bench mark inbetween, say a longblade with requirements of maybe 43 strength, 35 dex and 17 end any one else in my situation agree or not.

JUST AN IDEA
Everyone goes through the same thing. Gotta make weapons for every other class if there's gonna be a LBM weapon made for the middle ground. I wouldn't mind it, but I'd rather have some important game updates.
LOL...

The difference between the Dissidence Shotgunate and the Ionized Nodachi is not that big to fit in another weapon.

My view about the Ionized Nodachi in compare to Nodachi
Critical Hit % - Down by a bit
Critical Hit Damage - Down by a lot
Average Damage - Up by a bit
Hideout Damage - Still terrible

Overall, the Ionized version is a bit stronger than Nodachi.
How about a new top end shotgun since it's been before Halloween 08 since a new one came out.
dude im pretty sure all weapons go through that reqs for the sb-1 are 35 acc and 30 str. the tiffani is 55 acc and 45 str. not to mention the plus 2 in end

i agree with g2 in the thought top level weapons are neede more.
I really think this game needs more consumable/useable items, gives ppl more stuff to buy/use/trade/market and such. How bout a beer, shot or drink poll, don't think i've seen that yetWinky
wtf... 0.0 lol. Viper i mailed zen with this idea a few days ago... she said she would think about it.. we must think alike lol
downgrade the Ionized Nodachi and put a weapon out to replace it.

That would be nice.

enndees18

(2010.Feb.17 12:21 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]wtf... 0.0 lol. Viper i mailed zen with this idea a few days ago... she said she would think about it.. we must think alike lol

haha great minds think alike mate Razz
Did anyone see my post where I pointed out that there hasn't been a new high end shotty in almost a year and a half. We have seen 2 new sets of armors & a million mid level weapons hit the streets.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's