AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: no weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i will be offline for awhile. so i have unequipped my weapon armour is still on as i don't want to be too easy to beat. enjoy the free xp. i might equip a knife for fun though

ClosedCasket

I am going to eat Halloween candy and rape you boi!
I totally didn't need to know the details, CC! Winky

shadowstalker

whats ur res like shot i probs still wont be able 2 take ya
(2010.Feb.15 05:25 PM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]i will be offline for awhile. so i have unequipped my weapon armour is still on as i don't want to be too easy to beat. enjoy the free xp. i might equip a knife for fun though

not much difference with or without weapon

j/k

ClosedCasket

(2010.Feb.15 05:47 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I totally didn't need to know the details, CC! Winky

Are you sure?
(2010.Feb.15 06:27 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.15 05:25 PM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]i will be offline for awhile. so i have unequipped my weapon armour is still on as i don't want to be too easy to beat. enjoy the free xp. i might equip a knife for fun though

not much difference with or without weapon

j/k

I do worse with a knife then without... So might be some truth depeding on his stats.
(2010.Feb.15 06:25 PM)shadowstalker Wrote: [ -> ]whats ur res like shot i probs still wont be able 2 take ya

it's higher then my level.
(2010.Feb.15 05:27 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to eat Halloween candy and rape you boi!

did you end up beating me at all?
and i hope all those that took advantage of my giving you xp are thankful. you could always send me gifts and money to show your thanks . . . .

and you're very welcome to those who took advantage.
Reference URL's