AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Retire while you have some dignity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

TheGeek

I am publically calling for the voluntary retirement of Chris and Sarge.

The Elders have lost their members who helped keep these two in line. LostAngel and SamIAm.

You guys have gone off the deep end. To quote a very smart person I know, "Why continue having fun, when you can be babies about it?"

Seriously guys, ChiefEagle is one of the most, if not THE most respected members of this game. Your actions toward him are inexcusable, regardless of reason. He is actually sacrificing his own time to help out people he isn't even affiliated with.

I am calling for all members of AL who love this game and who want to continue to see it prosper, to stop these actions against Eagle by any means necessary. Terminate with extreme prejudice.

Power to the people!

k, thanks.
Nurse

steven2006

Whats happening to Cheif? :?

TheGeek

Unexplicable atrocities.

p.s. Sarge you can only hospitalize so many people per refresh. All the while everyone else is slowly catching up to you...

I don't see why you two can't just accept the fact that you are no longer in power.

k, thanks.

FaceOwner

this has got to somehow be related to steve.

lol lol

steven2006

there a problem i should know about Leo...

TheGeek

If you guys hijack my topic, I will be very upset. fyi.

k, thanks.

steven2006

My bad Geek.

TheGeek

np. this is just important to me.

k, thanks.

steven2006

Yeah I'll agree I think things have got a little out of hand in the game lately.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's