AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After doing the math on end training day I decided to spend the 5 bucks I would have saved, and just train like normal...

Might have been worth it to those who can not donate due to lack of credit card or ability to bring any cash to the game.

ClosedCasket

Howl,,hearing you say training any stat beside Resistance sounds strange to me,,,I notice on average an effect 100 dev points in endurance has,,,If you train enough to know what to expect then you should know when it increases,,,

enndees18

is there an end training day coming up or are people just talking about the previouse one because im realy confused
(2010.Feb.15 02:13 PM)enndees18 Wrote: [ -> ]is there an end training day coming up or are people just talking about the previouse one because im realy confused

talking about previous one.
(2010.Feb.15 02:13 PM)enndees18 Wrote: [ -> ]is there an end training day coming up or are people just talking about the previouse one because im realy confused

You're in SV, you tell us! lol jk
I think that we were just talking about the last one. I could be wrong, though.

enndees18

(2010.Feb.15 02:15 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

thankss i wish my charachter was born wen that happened :/
y so u can moan about it like the rest of us?
(2010.Feb.15 02:25 PM)enndees18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.15 02:15 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

thankss i wish my charachter was born wen that happened :/

You're not even a nondonator!

Mosqtark

20 end. beats the heck out of the 10 mil house. End. is a powerful item.
20 end is class i get 91/93 off 72 energy
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's