AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why was w00k's topic closed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

JohnRambo

This modding is getting retarded now.
So you're calling Zen a retard?
I am truly sorry that our staff has failed to inform mr.John Rambo, as to why a topic has been closed. We will in the future strive to accommodate you and just you only, and even initiate talks about wether or not we should continued with the action we have chosen.

It won't happen again mr.John Rambo.

*shakes fists at the sky*

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.13 02:05 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]I am truly sorry that our staff has failed to inform mr.John Rambo, as to why a topic has been closed. We will in the future strive to accommodate you and just you only, and even initiate talks about wether or not we should continued with the action we have chosen.

Good call! Don't fail again.
(2010.Feb.13 02:09 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.13 02:05 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]I am truly sorry that our staff has failed to inform mr.John Rambo, as to why a topic has been closed. We will in the future strive to accommodate you and just you only, and even initiate talks about wether or not we should continued with the action we have chosen.

Pointing out racism is unacceptable for the forums I guess.
(2010.Feb.13 02:22 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.13 02:09 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Pointing our racism is unacceptable for the forums I guess.

Pointing your racism at who? Razz

JohnRambo

I guess this means we should just sweep the issue under the carpet and forget about it. Racism can flourish as long as no-one points it out. Our masters have spoken.
No, I would rather say that if you have issues then take it through the appropriate channels.
God, you're retarded..Racism isn't a big deal unless you make it a big deal. Grow the hell up. It's like little kids and hearing the word vagina or penis.
(2010.Feb.13 02:33 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Would you like to touch my monkey?
[Image: dieter.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's