AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mini game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TheGeek

Would be nice to have a game within the game that we could play while we wait anxiously for our refreshes. Have it keep scores that we could list in the pantheon. Maybe a trivia game? who knows... Just a late night, tired as hell, insomniac idea.

k, thanks.

matt5250

I like it, try gambling, thats addictive.

TheGeek

I tried that. Unfortunately I need cash now that we have trainers... Didn't mind being poor before that. =P

k, thanks.
i really support this idea. although i'm a fan of the whole arcade idea, maybe something *simple* yet original would be an incredible addition. a trivia game would be very tight, yeah, or maybe like ...... i have no idea. i agree tho Smile

Dragon

I would love to play some mini-game(s) that could slightly improve my character in some way and doesn't use up any energy/action point(s) to play, while I'm waiting to get out of The Farm, or just waiting for my energy/action points to reload.
actually i like that last idea too - some MINOR minor minor way to increase your character's abilities that dont give you a real big advantage but do reward those who are quite active. (actually maybe a real small one)

like for instance play a mini game and when you win you get like .1 endurance points. its not much but hell its more than your job gives you.

also maybe when you perform crimes or tasks (jail busting, fights) that use a certain characteristic, you should probably increase in the stat with diminishing returns. first time stealing a car? +5 dex + 3 int (takes some smarts to hotwire that car). 50th time stealing a car? +1 dex + .7 int. 150th time stealing a car? +.3 dex +.2 int
nothing major, but it would be a nice aspect.. I dont know i just thought i would throw that around

Swizzler

minigames in jail, like bouncing a ball against a wall, gives you .1 endurance .1 strencth, its boring and repetetive but hey, your in jail Biggrin

hawk187

well theres nothing here now, but if your bored try http://www.pogo.com have a ton of mini games to play while you wait around
Reference URL's