AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A Misogynistic Thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What do you call a blonde with a runny nose?

Full.
if we are going down the path of letting woman be prostitutes.... i demand a wife beater singlet as armor... must be blue.
(2010.Feb.09 02:47 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]if we are going down the path of letting woman be prostitutes.... i demand a wife beater singlet as armor... must be blue.

A wife beater with a few stains and a couple holes or rips. And a beer in hand. And a beer gut, maybe part of armor also?
With a beer hat helmet.
we are onto something here boys! Smile
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...prostitute
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ght=hooker

I know there were others but I am no super search Thor. I remember creating a crime scenario for a hooker crime about rolling up to a hooker in a limo and the results and sending it to Zen in my first year or so...

I think she mentioned something about PG... Sad
(2010.Feb.09 09:48 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a thought earlier. Why not allow the female players to enter into a career as a prostitute? It could be a good idea to spice up the game. Later, we could introduce stuff like genital warts, the clap, etc. And every time a level is gained in the career you can handle "more" at one time. The men, of course, can take on roles as pimps and make sure the ladies stay in line and bring home the money.

This would mean XPats would be hiring the Gay Haunt dudes non-stop. I don't wanna see or hear about that. Creepy and gross.
(2010.Feb.09 11:01 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.09 09:48 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a thought earlier. Why not allow the female players to enter into a career as a prostitute? It could be a good idea to spice up the game. Later, we could introduce stuff like genital warts, the clap, etc. And every time a level is gained in the career you can handle "more" at one time. The men, of course, can take on roles as pimps and make sure the ladies stay in line and bring home the money.

This would mean XPats would be hiring the Gay Haunt dudes non-stop. I don't wanna see or hear about that. Creepy and gross.

but by the same token conrad could pimp you out to turn tricks for heroin.
(2010.Feb.09 11:01 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]

i would probably hire you auntie dave. Wink
problem is i allready beat you every time i attack you... why should i pay for it!!!
I'd rather be a pimp. Winky Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's