AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attack code tweaked??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rivette 47 42 5 0 5 1,884 433

47 fights/42 wins/5 overpowers...

3 overpowers of which have been in the last day and a half.

WTF?

The only difference is that my ACC and RES are both several levels UP from where they were the last time I farmed this guy.

Any ideas?

Edit for grammar.
(2010.Feb.06 03:08 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Rivette 47 42 5 0 5 1,884 433

WTF?

The only difference is that my ACC and RES are both several levels UP from where they were the last time I farmed this guy.

Any ideas?

Edit for grammar.

Changed weapons or armors? Maybe you're overencumbered? Only logical possibilities that I can come up with...
I hit him steadily when I last leveled. And once and awhile, sometimes a couple times a day, he would smack me around good. A couple other tougher guys who I easily beat would do the same. Try divinity or ryan, I would get the same with them sometimes.

I chalked it all up to randomness.
(2010.Feb.06 03:24 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.06 03:08 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Rivette 47 42 5 0 5 1,884 433

WTF?

Any ideas?

Edit for grammar.

Changed weapons or armors? Maybe you're overencumbered? Only logical possibilities that I can come up with...

Yeah, I'm not over-encumbered... But Rivette isn't as "inactive" as his profile indicates. Perhaps he did change something up. It used to be one of my "go to" attacks - I would dominate - but now I gotta be careful!
(2010.Feb.06 03:31 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I hit him steadily when I last leveled. And once and awhile, sometimes a couple times a day, he would smack me around good. A couple other tougher guys who I easily beat would do the same. Try divinity or ryan, I would get the same with them sometimes.

I chalked it all up to randomness.

I'll do that. Thanks, Brug.

Randomness, indeed.
I assure you he changed nothing.
He has decent stats though. He was from the stats before level era.
He used to be 499er & original member of xpats.
i really, really hope he comes back full time one day.
(2010.Feb.06 04:22 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i really, really hope he comes back full time one day.

yeah, well I hope you quit one day full-time.
(2010.Feb.06 04:40 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.06 04:22 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i really, really hope he comes back full time one day.

so you can catch me on those battle stats you're so concerned about catching me on?
(2010.Feb.06 03:53 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]He used to be 499er & original member of xpats.

JohnRambo is the only original member of xpats.
(2010.Feb.06 04:46 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.06 04:40 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

so you can catch me on those battle stats you're so concerned about catching me on?

pfft, don't need to catch you to beat you
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's