AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: nothing.jpg]

Didn't know some of the candy canes give you absolutely nothing Cry

JohnRambo

Candies don't work in space. Winky

enndees18

ive had this bfor
(2010.Feb.06 10:23 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Candies don't work in space. Winky

at least I'm in a gang. So I guess your gang "blood in blood out" didn't work out? Perhaps nobody could pass the dreaded 3 day test you put them up to? Wink

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.06 11:00 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

at least I'm in a gang. So I guess your gang "blood in blood out" didn't work out? Perhaps nobody could pass the dreaded 3 day test you put them up to? Wink

Yup no-one could meet my standards. You included. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I'll join.
(2010.Feb.06 11:00 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

From here on out Biffis gang shall be known ONLY as- FoodInPooOut. Thank you that is all.

And that sucks you got nothing off that candy.

JohnRambo

Eeep sorry I didnt get back to you either Brug, Your just not of the calibre needed.
(2010.Feb.06 11:45 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Eeep sorry I didnt get back to you either Brug, Your just not of the calibre needed.

Well you failed again. But we would have actually had to leave the gang to apply. Rolleyes

Whaaaaa? You got rid of your gay asz gang already?

JohnRambo

All pm's recieved from useless players were ignored, if this has offended you, tough.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's