AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My Proposition to the Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Nightrain

To the Elders

I will accept your surrender and a payment of $824 in game money.

upon your surrender
i will no longer make extended stays in the hospital , you will no longer recieve more than 75 mails in a day well in a 15 hour period..

the Viking Rubber Ducky will be released to the wild away from Sarge's Flatulence
and last but not least we will have a signed copy of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by the Author John Gray sent to Chris

These actions will be effective immediately upon payment.

Chris Mangano

Uhm, by far the most disturbing part of your post was that you knew the author of that book.

Nightrain

Ok Ill try explainign as Simply as possible..
See in todays world of modern techniology we have a thing called a computer.
and this gets even better now stay with me cris... there are thnigs called search engines,, see you type words using the keyboard and this thing called a search engines finds infromation matching the words..

simply I googlerd it.. more than likely like you did to verify if it was the true author or not..

but hey I gotta give you credit you almost got me there,,why would anyone want to purchase a book that a was no#1 best seller for months . That not only gave some insight into relationships between men and women . allowing men to have a slightly i do mean slight better understanding of a womans mind and emotions..

Yeah it would be a low dirty thing a man would do to read a book in order to get along better with smoeone you love and care for..dam shame that book should be burned and the author taken out and whipped..

Now Do I take your post as the 1 step of the Elders surrender?

brythompson

Quote:Ok Ill try explainign as Simply as possible..
and this gets even better now stay with me cris... there are thnigs called search engines,, see you type words using the keyboard and this thing called a search engines finds infromation matching the words..

simply I googlerd it.. more than likely like you did to verify if it was the true author or not..

but hey I gotta give you credit you almost got me there,,why would anyone want to purchase a book that a was no#1 best seller for months . That not only gave some insight into relationships between men and women . allowing men to have a slightly i do mean slight better understanding of a womans mind and emotions..

Yeah it would be a low dirty thing a man would do to read a book in order to get along better with smoeone you love and care for..dam shame that book should be burned and the author taken out and whipped..

Why would someone even waste their time writing a post like that, it sounds so Condescending and makes you sound like a real pratt. No wonder the Elders are kicking your arse, what do you expect???

LordSkie

it's joking and having fun, not being serious.

matt5250

brythompson Wrote:
Quote:Ok Ill try explainign as Simply as possible..

Why would someone even waste their time writing a post like that, it sounds so Condescending and makes you sound like a real pratt. No wonder the Elders are kicking your arse, what do you expect???

these kind of posts don't bring on elder attacks, they are in response to them.

Nightrain

brythompson Wrote:
Quote:?

This is one of the few times I will make a post out of character.

If by now no one has noticed I enjoy being a joker,prankster writter of barbs and just pretty much enjoy myself. as in your words its a game enjoy it. well mines are its a thread done as a means to enjoy myself and hopefully give a laugh or giggle to the readers. That the person or persons my threads/posts are directesd at have no sense of humor , well then learn to deal with it.
By all means please take the time and write up some witty reply enjoy the banter and play.
I dont go around bashing someone and dropping f-bombs or anything that would be un appropriate for younger readers.

As to the Elders kicking our arse .. LOL well they have done it before, the only difference is that this time there is a real reason behind what is happenning other than The ELders are bored.

It appears that with you inactivity and no lonegr being an memeber of the Elders you have not been made privy to the current situation

TO ALL AL Players the reason the Elders are so upset is because we were able to mugg them for a very very large sum of cash to be more exact 2.4 million

The Elders knowing full well who exactly were the players involved have decided to punish both the guilty and the innocent. I do say innocent because the majority of the players now being attacked had absolutly no knowledge of what was going on until after the fact.

As to my 2nd post you politely quoted. Well if all that Chris can come up with as a reply to a fun thread is "Uhm, by far the most disturbing part of your post was that you knew the author of that book." then that once again shows his lack of imagination and sense of humor.

I really dont enjoy being serious in an online game there are more than enough problems in the real world to deal with than to actually waste the time and getting angry about a game.

so you know Im going back in character and will once again revert to my joking lovable self..

Chris Mangano

Nightrain Wrote:As to my 2nd post you politely quoted. Well if all that Chris can come up with as a reply to a fun thread is "Uhm, by far the most disturbing part of your post was that you knew the author of that book." then that once again shows his lack of imagination and sense of humor.

Maybe what it really shows is your sense of humor hasn't changed since the first grade. Honestly, nothing about your posts ever makes me laugh and I always get the impression a kid wrote them. But hey, don't let me ruin your fun, have at it.

Nightrain

OK Im gonna up the Anti,

terms of your surrender

Cris will have to return all the soiled bed pans he has hidden away to the rightfull owners of the retirement home.(sorry that is a major hygiene issue)

Also Sarge must post on this thread before and after pisctures of his treatment at the Hair club for mens.

we are adamant about these 2 points.

For all the readers please make sure that upon openning this thread you have no small children around in order to avoid any Psychological damage and or loss of speach from veiwing Sarge's Pictures

Nightrain

Chris Mangano Wrote:
Nightrain Wrote:As to my 2nd post you politely quoted. Well if all that Chris can come up with as a reply to a fun thread is "Uhm, by far the most disturbing part of your post was that you knew the author of that book." then that once again shows his lack of imagination and sense of humor.

Maybe what it really shows is your sense of humor hasn't changed since the first grade. Honestly, nothing about your posts ever makes me laugh and I always get the impression a kid wrote them. But hey, don't let me ruin your fun, have at it.

Well thank you, I honestly take that as a compliment. It allows me to stay young and the ability to still see this world as a child.
And to be able to still express myself in that manner only tells me that i am playing a childs game and can still act like one.

Tag your IT
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's