AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hideout Defense Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Anxiety

Hideout Defense Rating is similar to hit points for your hideout. During war, if this number drops below zero the war will end and you will lose.

Hideout Refresh Rating is a bonus to your gang defense rating refresh, similar to energy refresh for players. Your defense rating refreshes automatically every 5 minutes up to around 50% of your maximum defense rating value.

for example if the gang hideout HP is 3,000 and our HRR is lvl 10 righ now.. my question is what does "Your defense rating refreshes automatically every 5 minutes up to around 50% of your maximum defense rating value." mean? or more specific, what does "maximum defense rating value mean?"

every 5 min 50% of our 3,000 hideout hp refreshes? or whats the equation for finding out how much HP regen from the 50% of the HDR and the lvl of HRR?
yep keep pumping CPs into that.
heres the equation bro

you fucking suck + the beer store fucking sucks= who fucking cares what
the refresh is you & the beer store still suck

Anxiety

so you're saying that, you suck alot?

torxim

There is something ironic about someone who find it necessary to use the word 'farging' talking about how others suck Rolleyes
damn son are you still pissed i blocked your mail?? lmao stfu and go eat some tofu pie puss
(2010.Feb.02 10:53 AM)freeksta3798 Wrote: [ -> ]damn son are you still miffed i blocked your mail?? lmao stfu and go eat some tofu pie puddytat

actually whats funny is he can own most of your gang...

sometimes its better to just shut your mouth... hasnt the beer store suffered enough lately lol...
(2010.Feb.02 12:22 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes its better to just shut your mouth... hasnt the beer store suffered enough lately lol...

I myself do not see it as suffering. Each event with gangs can make them stronger or weaker. I feel each time any gang decides to hosp us, war us, and individually pick us out it pulls our members closer together. There has been so many times The Beer Store has been called out in the forums its crazy. But that's just my opinion. Wink
(2010.Feb.02 01:56 PM)ladytiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.02 12:22 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes its better to just shut your mouth... hasnt the beer store suffered enough lately lol...

I myself do not see it as suffering. Each event with gangs can make them stronger or weaker. I feel each time any gang decides to hosp us, war us, and individually pick us out it pulls our members closer together. There has been so many times The Beer Store has been called out in the forums its crazy. But that's just my opinion. Wink

stronger together, further away from everybody else...
(2010.Feb.02 08:36 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]so you're saying that, you suck alot?

good for you you SOMETIMES beat a player 400+ days younger then you.

@ beerme nah bro im not mad. still think your a chill dude. and like i told bud to tell you last week that zerk was just for shits and giggles i didnt realize you were online my bad.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's