AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WRAITHLORD has quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quitting fail.
(2010.Feb.12 03:53 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Batman had his moments but he is a good guy...........

The haters need a catharsis.............

You old school dolts need to grab it and realize..............Your just not all that.........

*you're
Thats good Accipender but the statement was directed at those "dolts" in the hopes that they would have an Micheal Jackson MAN IN THE MIRROR epiphany........
(2010.Feb.13 12:03 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Micheal Jackson MAN IN THE MIRROR epiphany........

??
yet he returns....not even good at quitting pfft
(2010.Feb.13 12:03 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Thats good Accipender but the statement was directed at those "dolts" in the hopes that they would have an Micheal Jackson MAN IN THE MIRROR epiphany........

*That's
*, but

I could do this all day. Cool
(2010.Feb.13 03:04 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yet he returns....not even good at quitting pfft

Why don't you go make a trip to the local sex shop......it seems you and your animal have way too much time on your hands.........or is it still possible.....lol

http://www.magicyellow.com/category/Adul...te_tn.html
(2010.Feb.13 06:02 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.13 03:04 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yet he returns....not even good at quitting pfft

Why don't you go make a trip to the local sex shop......it seems you and your animal have way too much time on your hands.........or is it still possible.....lol

http://www.magicyellow.com/category/Adul...te_tn.html

You are as bad as batman or biffi when they "quit". Just go away.
looks like wraith and freeforall are a perfect match...you two should join up in wraiths gang and call it losersrus or wesuck or something more original

hey wraith...keep coming online so i can hit you for a reason please
You are pathetic pun.........I find it amusing that you still think about me on a daily basis.......shouldn't you be focusing your attention on your animal?

Maybe you sleep in different rooms........

I guess the colostomy bags keep you in close proximity.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's