AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mulitple VP's and A couple of things Id like to see
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personally id like to see the option of 2 VPs for larger gangs, we often have a mix of different timezones and would be handy to have say a UK based VP and a US based VP?

Another thing that might be handy is the ability to customise how you display the User list, I.e a set of settings that automatically show you players listed by level or location other than having to click on the top everytime you want to search. Oh and having the different page no.s at the top aswell as the bottom would be handy

Thor

andyscho Wrote:Another thing that might be handy is the ability to customise how you display the User list, I.e a set of settings that automatically show you players listed by level or location other than having to click on the top everytime you want to search. Oh and having the different page no.s at the top aswell as the bottom would be handy
Do you actually mean clicking the arrow at the top of the user list twice is too much work? Or did I totally missed what you meant?
I dont mean its too much work :? Id just like to be able to customise it a bit!

Another thing that I thought of last night, is during wars having the opposing gand automatically added to your enemies list, and to have the icons for jail and hospital appear on the gang user list would be extremely handy
I like both.
Reference URL's