AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: this code licks balls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You pound XonraX to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 55

So, I save up for an hour to do this, after his at least 3rd time of putting me in for 180+ minutes-and guess what, he gets out with a Med stim and puts me in for another 200+ minutes-this code sucks ass-make them all long, or all short, but for gods sake, make them fair-

rant over Scream
zerks are pretty much a waste of energy
welcome to the club
zerks reset...try again Smile
been there done that.... welcome to AL my freind... many more disappointments to come in the randomlands of AL for sure...
(2010.Jan.30 07:56 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]You pound XonraX to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 55

So, I save up for an hour to do this, after his at least 3rd time of putting me in for 180+ minutes-and guess what, he gets out with a Med stim and puts me in for another 200+ minutes-this code sucks arse-make them all long, or all short, but for gods sake, make them fair-

rant over Scream
Hear hear!

JohnRambo

Whine whine whine whine whine.

Rant over.
another code that could use a change -

when sending an item...its nice to have the little window pop up asking to confirm if you want to send it....but that doesnt really do anything to solve the problem. It should pop up and confirm who it is that you want to send the item.

the inactive level 1 ghostfacekilla101 just got a little gift.
(2010.Feb.01 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]another code that could use a change -

when sending an item...its nice to have the little window pop up asking to confirm if you want to send it....but that doesnt really do anything to solve the problem. It should pop up and confirm who it is that you want to send the item.

lmao...... true that, i have sent stims and belts and stuff the last coupla days and held my breath hoping it went to the right person. wouldn't take much to change that would it?
(2010.Feb.01 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]another code that could use a change -

+1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's