AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Ultimate Power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Question is:

Once Pun (lvl 66) gets ahead of Rafal (lvl 67), with the known combat lvl / wealth situation of said SV president, do you think it will ever be possible for anyone to someday overpower him without candies/bouses or new multi player attack code? (if he does not slow down radically, of course)

Not aimed to be a diss at Pun, Raf, or anyone.

Just curious as to what AL players think will be our futur. Aside from the who cares, and all the regular shit.
Like you said, it would take Pun probably slowing down drastically in his game time before someone could catch/surpass him. That, or someone close to him (I think cheetah is the closest, but I could be wrong) would have to donate heavily to increase END and train like mad to overtake him.
Problem is, he gets so much more per train that he can probably get in one week the amount of dev points many of us get in a month. This is how the game is more difficult for newbs. While they are earning 500-1000 dev points the first month older players easily do more than that in a day.

Every day Pun stays active training is probably a week worth of training I'd have to go through (probably more actually).

Marlo

For Pun to get to his next level of accuracy though is most likely somewhere around 40,000 development points. Everything is scaled.

If you start this game and dump a ton of money into endurance and housing right off the bat, you are gonna be in a very similar position as Pun.
prob closer to 55k DPs.....but whos counting.

Marlo

I was to lazy to actually figure it out. Point conveyed though./
(2010.Jan.29 02:36 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]Question is:

Once Pun (lvl 66) gets ahead of Rafal (lvl 67), with the known combat lvl / wealth situation of said SV president, do you think it will ever be possible for anyone to someday overpower him without candies/bouses or new multi player attack code? (if he does not slow down radically, of course)

Not aimed to be a diss at Pun, Raf, or anyone.

Just curious as to what AL players think will be our futur. Aside from the who cares, and all the regular drek.

If anyone were to catch Pun in stats it would be Cheetah & he won't let that happen

spoused'd
The level for exp and training is bottlenecked...loki figured it out first...everyone can be caught with alot of time and training. its about 57k i think for one of my next stat levels...and i believe there is no bonus from battle stats in between levels....other than endurance...of course i may be wrong on that small point
(2010.Jan.29 07:43 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]The level for exp and training is bottlenecked...loki figured it out first...everyone can be caught with alot of time and training. its about 57k i think for one of my next stat levels...and i believe there is no bonus from battle stats in between levels....other than endurance...of course i may be wrong on that small point

yeah buy how many dev points can you gain in a day?
it cant take you more than 5 or 6 days to gain a level in any stat
(2010.Jan.29 08:00 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.29 07:43 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]The level for exp and training is bottlenecked...loki figured it out first...everyone can be caught with alot of time and training. its about 57k i think for one of my next stat levels...and i believe there is no bonus from battle stats in between levels....other than endurance...of course i may be wrong on that small point

yeah buy how many dev points can you gain in a day?
it cant take you more than 5 or 6 days to gain a level in any stat

if it is 5-6 days he levels a stat at his level quicker than i do at mine haha

bottlenecked or not, im not going to catch ya haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's