AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Career Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I get a detailed summary of the amount of money I earned this year, for my taxes? I need to know how much I made so I can get an adequate refund. Thanks.

Marlo

Legitimate request.
W2s will be mailed by Jan 31st.
Anybody get an income tax increase?

(for real)
(2010.Jan.29 11:53 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody get an income tax increase?

(for real)

I don't believe I did. I'm getting less money back this year than last.
HAHA...Our accountant massed up. I had 20 employees ready to kill me after they notice 40 bucks a week more in taxes coming from their checks....lol
thats great, dingus.
(2010.Jan.29 12:45 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]HAHA...Our accountant massed up. I had 20 employees ready to kill me after they notice 40 bucks a week more in taxes coming from their checks....lol

Obama cut the taxes you recieve on your checks in order that you might have a few extra bucks in your pocket to spend throughout the year. Problem is the taxes you would of paid on your check will now be deducted from the refund you would possibly get. My accountant told me to save up a little extra every month cause this year Bush's tax cuts were stopped and the refund might be drastically less.
Haven't had a refund since I was 22. Now I get a bill
(2010.Jan.29 01:08 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't had a refund since I was 22. Now I get a bill

does that mean?

cutting back on hookers??? or you up for the hole date rape thing?? Bandit
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's