AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who won?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LCBO v. Diss
Well Diss lost 2 big donators and 5 mill so I'd give it to the Beer Store.
(2010.Jan.27 10:08 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Well Diss lost 2 big donators and 5 mill so I'd give it to the Beer Store.

We lost dead weight and got our money.
(2010.Jan.27 10:12 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.27 10:08 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Well Diss lost 2 big donators and 5 mill so I'd give it to the Beer Store.

We lost dead weight and got our money's worth hospin.

fix'd

Unless someone from Beer Store wants to show a $ transfer of 5mill to Weebay or something
(2010.Jan.27 10:16 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.27 10:12 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

We lost dead weight and got our money's worth hospin.

fix'd

Unless someone from Beer Store wants to show a $ transfer of 5mill to Weebay or something

You would have to ask zen. You didnt read her post where she said she took it from Jinx. Then sister proved it was a loan through a mail logs. Thanks for being so concerned.
So they didn't give it back, it was taken?

Way to stick to your guns Beer Store.
(2010.Jan.27 11:00 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]So they didn't give it back, it was taken?

Way to stick to your guns Beer Store.

You cannot deny them that.

badmanbren

Well personally I think Diss should have learnt the hard way. God wont take your money if you don't pay someone back in real life.
that wasnt even tru mail log.
i can talk to a 3rd party and tell them i loaned 20 million to zeon.
will that count?
(2010.Jan.27 11:08 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]that wasnt even tru mail log.
i can talk to a 3rd party and tell them i loaned 20 million to zeon.
will that count?

It may. Also all my earlier statements are false. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's