AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fukin Hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

sufy121s

What's the point of fukin hosp warring gang 2 gang when u might aswell just leave it as a 1 on 1 between sis and jinx. they can do the hosping!!
Stop crying. You're part of a gang. Get used to it. Leave, if you don't like the conflict.

sufy121s

(2010.Jan.26 03:25 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Stop crying. You're part of a gang. Get used to it. Leave, if you don't like the conflict.

Why did u have 2 post man fuck u
Because ponies are prettiful, that's why.

sufy121s

(2010.Jan.26 03:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Because ponies are prettiful, that's why.

blah
(2010.Jan.26 03:30 PM)sufy121s Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.26 03:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Because ponies are prettiful, that's why.

blah

I gotta agree with Tommi, if you don't like it leave. Otherwise shutup and toughen up.
I could have sworn I read in the forums that even if they leave they will be hosped.
That doesn't seem in the "spirit of the game"
(2010.Jan.26 04:08 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I could have sworn I read in the forums that even if they leave they will be hosped.

Well then, that sucks.
(2010.Jan.26 04:08 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I could have sworn I read in the forums that even if they leave they will be hosped.

Zen, can you change it so that you get +1 Dex with this helmet, like the descripton says? Or can you give those that bought it with this description the option to swap helmets and then change the description to reflect that you dont automatically get +1 Dex just by purchasing it?

i know you are busy.

thanks., beautiful.

C.

2M Assault Helmet - T3
Item Type Helmet
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 30

Concealment Rating 0

Weight (kilograms) 6.2 kg

Standard Price $450,000

Trade-in Value $3,500

Made with Titanium Diboride bonded with aramid fibers, it is designed with a low center of gravity and has a configuration which extends protection to the neck and ears areas. It has a cradle type suspension system and is offset from the head to provide space for deformation caused by projectiles and to allow for increased ventilation. Very effective with most armors. Made specifically for the 2M Armors.

Skill Requirements
Armor Handling 2
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier 1
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's