AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A note to Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

delpot

oh man, i missed some good stuff!
TBPH I couldn't give a flying fuck what ur Bro may or may not owe you... I come on this game to avoid real life and now I have had to read all your bullshit on here for 2 fucking weeks.

You want to know what I think? The two of you should have your damn accounts banned for all the frigging grief you have put everyone who shouldn't have been involved in this though. That's what I think!!

Now take your damn crap and send it in an email like you should have done in the beginning!
yeah, fuck you sister you suck ass
(2010.Jan.28 06:51 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]TBPH I couldn't give a flying frag what ur Bro may or may not owe you... I come on this game to avoid real life and now I have had to read all your cowplop on here for 2 farging weeks.

You want to know what I think? The two of you should have your damn accounts banned for all the frigging grief you have put everyone who shouldn't have been involved in this though. That's what I think!!

Now take your damn drek and send it in an email like you should have done in the beginning!

Someone needs a hug Smile
(2010.Jan.28 07:51 AM)JagerBomb Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, frag you sister you suck arse

+1 sort out your fucked up family issues somewhere else!!

c'mon modzi's lock all these fucking stupid threads, are there no real men amongst you?
(2010.Jan.29 04:18 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.28 07:51 AM)JagerBomb Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, frag you sister you suck arse

+1 sort out your farged up family issues somewhere else!!

c'mon modzi's lock all these farging stupid threads, are there no real men amongst you?

Looking for a new ass bandit?
(2010.Jan.29 07:50 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.29 04:18 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 sort out your farged up family issues somewhere else!!

c'mon modzi's lock all these farging stupid threads, are there no real men amongst you?

Looking for a new arse bandit?

You seem to know the lingo, future Gay Haunt applicant.
I had to learn all the homosexual terms in order to pass my entrance exam for valhaha, luckily i left you guys before you put the terms to use.
(2010.Jan.31 01:04 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I had to learn all the homosexual terms in order to pass my entrance exam for valhaha, luckily i left you guys before you put the terms to use.

You were asked to leave the gang after you were caught lurking over a passed out Balor with a rag in one hand and a bottle of ether in the other, Etherbunny.
I wandered onto the scene of your rap. He never should have eaten that special apple pie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's