AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Start talkin Dissidence!!!!??What do you think of you Sister [17834]now!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I always thought this was karma.

[Image: karmaitsabitchaintitdem.jpg]
(2010.Jan.25 09:15 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.25 09:12 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.25 09:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Seems you're doing little more than picking on them, now, over $5,000,000 that you haven't a clue that he owes her or not.

What would karma produce for you after that? Gum drop waterfalls and hefty pints?

According to the concept of Karma, when their AL characters died, their total karma would be added up and then they would be reborn according their current place and their net karma.
Ouch sounds like you might end up in Valhalla tom

HA.
lmfao why did rambo start a thread then leave his lovely gang?

so put on your cheer shorts cause you guys in DIS'd fkn rock!!!!

[Image: rah_shorts.jpg]

because
[Image: the_beer_store.jpg]

aint skeert!!
we can keep rollin down the streets of AL in our custom BEER JEEP that we snagged for around $5mill

[Image: canjeep.jpg]

[Image: canjeep3.jpg]
Man, haven't anyone in Diss ever had to banter before?

I mean, honestly, it's almost sad, almost don't want to come back to it.
But I will,

You show your taint to all of AL and when everyone observing the situation begins to realize it's pointless, ill-advised, and honestly just plain sad, your grand decision to try to reign in popular support again is to throw the multi card.

Quote'd from forum posts last few days:

"Diss: rabble rabble Rawr rar! Monies! Bored! Liars! DissHonesty!! That is all."

"All of AL: hmm...?"

"Beer Store: What the duece?"

"Diss: errr.. uhm, rawr! and monies! and multi's! and Adderall!"

Then a week of being bullied for no reason, being hosped still, but now out of desperation to try to salvage any shred of morale and dignity.

Let me tell you, having to sleep off a hangover in the hosp is not nearly as pleasant as resting up in my king sized satin sheet bed, but all I'm saying,

is it's better than waking up being percieved as a gullable, petty, desperate shell that was once a great and proud gang, who by the way was a Beer Store friend for years, and ally on occassions.

Throw away a decent inter-gang relationship with players on both sides playing and having good communication for years over unvalidated statements from a dishonest member who's now left you high and dry for days, and not expect to be the laughing stock of the forums?

You brought this crap that shouldve been settled in a day in mails to the forums, don't get all butt-hurt that you're now the butt of a joke for it.

Obvious'd

Weebay

^^ I haven't read much of the forums lately, but is there actually a post with someone in Dissidence complaining about the money owed to Sister other than Rambo?

Anxiety

actually by hospitalizing us. Dissidence IS complaining about the money owed to Sister.. ACTION speaks louder than words.. for those who's just hosp us, not knowing the situation. just read Prophesy post again. ^^
(2010.Jan.26 03:50 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]^^ I haven't read much of the forums lately, but is there actually a post with someone in Dissidence complaining about the money owed to Sister other than Rambo?

(2010.Jan.21 01:59 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Right...

pay her back.
How come SV and Diss never war? Scared?

JohnRambo

My understanding of this is simple.

Jinx and sis loaned and borrowed to one another throughout the time they have played.

A year back there was a conflict over money in game, that was resolved, as the money jinx gave sister was for real life stuff, Cigarettes and beer.

This made them even. Jnx said get me some cigs, sis said give me 500k or whatever and the deal was done and the issue long since over with.

The whole point of this new conflict is the fact that near on 5mil was given to linx less than 2 weeks back. Sister sold her house and said he could use it whilst she was in flux. (Not quiting just pondering)

When she made her mind up to return, and wanted her 5mil home back she loaned jinx he refused.

So all this bs about this that and the other is irrelevant. 5mil home was loaned out and not given back.

torxim

(2010.Jan.25 08:27 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Sister being offline isn't the point.

what is the point in your opinion? let's get an actual reply from you instead of some witty grammar-nazi post with a cute picture where you dodge answering the actual question. or i guess you will just quote rambo.

(2010.Jan.26 07:46 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding of this is simple.

Jinx and sis loaned and borrowed to one another throughout the time they have played.

A year back there was a conflict over money in game, that was resolved, as the money jinx gave sister was for real life stuff, Cigarettes and beer.

This made them even. Jnx said get me some cigs, sis said give me 500k or whatever and the deal was done and the issue long since over with.

The whole point of this new conflict is the fact that near on 5mil was given to linx less than 2 weeks back. Sister sold her house and said he could use it whilst she was in flux. (Not quiting just pondering)

When she made her mind up to return, and wanted her 5mil home back she loaned jinx he refused.

So all this bs about this that and the other is irrelevant. 5mil home was loaned out and not given back.

So it is the word of Sister (who started this crap and went afk for 3 days) vs. Jinx - about an exchange for RL goods for AL cash. If this did indeed happen, I hope Jinx got a LOT of beer and cigs for what ultimately amounted to $5m in-game cash. then again we don't actually know if that ever happened...
(2010.Jan.26 07:56 AM)torxim Wrote: [ -> ]So it is the word of Sister (who started this drek and went afk for 3 days) vs. Jinx - about an exchange for RL goods for AL cash. If this did indeed happen, I hope Jinx got a LOT of beer and cigs for what ultimately amounted to $5m in-game cash. then again we don't actually know if that ever happened...

it was 500k for cigs and beer, according to rambo. the 5 mil was over the house. Please read and THEN comment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's