AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tommi and Cheetah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

JohnRambo

I must ask, when the fuck is Tommi gonna be booted from the vills?

He creates so much drama and annoys Cheets so much, how much longer can they tolerate him.

When he finally left us, we thought it appropriate to give him a space on the gang page.

Seriuosly Cheets, get rid of him, so we can all show him how much we like him Winky
Kind of lucky that stupidity isn't a crime, Rambo, or you would have been removed from the game long ago.

If I caused drama, I handled it myself. If Cheetah would be more respectable of a person and quit giving me shit all the time for every little thing, she'd get more than enough respect from me. Ask Pun and Mosq. Don't get me started on drama with you, anyway, Christmas War 2008 Committee Member. Twice I come home from partying or having a good time with friends and family to being hospitalized because of your cock sucker running.

I'm glad I got my own slot on the gang page, two-faced jag offs. Tried to tell you about the totem poles(Rafal, General, and Usha) and their little accomplices(Kain and Dru). Glad I was wrong about Dru, and I doubt that Rafal's done anything more than play for himself, but all the rest have proven more than true. Even asked PJoe if I owed you guys any money before I left, and tried to leave in peace, but that can't be done over there.

You run your mouth a whole lot for someone under a rock. Maybe you should go back to being gone.

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.24 11:07 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of lucky that stupidity isn't a crime, Rambo, or you would have been removed from the game long ago.

If I caused drama, I handled it myself. If Cheetah would be more respectable of a person and quit giving me drek all the time for every little thing, she'd get more than enough respect from me.

Keep digging that hole.

(2010.Jan.24 11:07 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You run your mouth a whole lot for someone under a rock. Maybe you should go back to being gone.

I run my mouth? Maybe thats cause ive had enough of your bs and would like to teach you some manners, old school way.

The sooner The Vills ditch your weight the sooner the better off they will be.

badmanbren

John, you're so cool.
You run your mouth, anyway, half-assed. If I had never given you any reason to communicate with me, that mouth of yours would be off on the rod, working until your jaw broke.

I've dug a pretty big hole, huh? Shame I hit the rocks a long time ago with Cheetah. Whenever she decides it's time to try and give a little leeway to me, I'll be more than happy to show her more respect. I treat you how you act towards me. If you're nice, I'll give you respect. You act like yourself, I'll treat you like the retard crawler you are.

Now. It's time for the 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader' champion to come up with his brilliant answer.

Edit: Also, Rambo? Dead-weight. Not quite...You can try again, though.
It's a special gift to be able to insult and apologize at the same time, and really do neither well-Why change your name to sorrycheetah if it's her that has to become more respectable?
Well. I thought it was funny she was attacking me online this morning, soooo...I decided to send her $700 and 5 violins $1 at a time. While she was offline. So, that's for that, in case she goes nuts...Other than that, I'm not apologizing for anything.

See what you get for speaking out of turn, Dillhouse? Exploited.
Alcoholism is a disease
I can't get past step one...Seeing as I'm too walk to drunk.
Show us your boobs tommi!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's