AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question for Zen about new attack code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

cheetah

SO..... if a player is chosen by another gang mate to join up with them, do they have the option to accept or decline?
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=10436

You've asked already. Please read the first sentence that you typed there. Smile

cheetah

I know what I've asked already, about 5 times now. In various threads, watching other questions get answered except mine, so......

Still waiting on an answer.

So bringing it back up, trying to get one.

Thank you Mr. Obvious.
Call me Accipender. Mr. Obvious was my father.
You know Zen doesn't read the General forum. If you want a response go post in the SV forums.
(2010.Jan.19 07:08 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I know what I've asked already, about 5 times now. In various threads, watching other questions get answered except mine, so......

Thank you Mr. Obvious.

You're very welcome! I'm always happy to help. Please close thread!!!

doubtful

(2010.Jan.19 07:32 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.19 07:08 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I know what I've asked already, about 5 times now. In various threads, watching other questions get answered except mine, so......

Thank you Mr. Obvious.

You're very welcome! I'm always happy to help. Please close thread!!!

Just leave the thread open until the question is answered, I'd like to know the answer to the question as well, when the question gets answered go ahead and close the thread!!!
Nah. We'll just have it closed now, to save time Razz
bacon
It would HAVE to be an option to refuse. Otherwise you can use other gang member's energy. In fact, might have to be a mechanism that lets others in your gang know "hey look, I'm ready to roll with a gang attack" or something to that nature.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's