AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Away/Offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

peajew

ever signed on to find your in hospital, go away and return when you think you are out.
and bang you find some1 else has put you in there.

Suggestion:
Raise the 'Away' status to come on after about 10-15mins. And then the 'offline' status appears at about 30mins.

good idea?

TheGeek

I agree. Your status timer and your actual login decay should match up better. Nothing worse than hitting refresh, to find youre still logged in, but you've been listed as offline. its annoying.

Thor

This was discussed not long ago and it was said [I think] (by Zenith) that the current settings were goods and not to be changed.

Maybe we could also set it to be online for an hour and away for 4 more, so we could go do a split shift and still not be attacked...

It's a game and once again, there is no official rule against online attacks, just an agreement between players, we're already lucky that players above us don't decide to attack us online. Why is this topic always brought back every week? It's just a game, using stims never killed any1, yet.

N2DSHT

This has happened to me many times.. unfortunately there is no way to tell if it was intentional or not... some people in this game whine and complain about violation of this mysterious "30 min offline before hitting me or else I'll tell my boyfriend" rule while others attack whoever isn't already in the hospital, regardless of their 'last action time'.

TheGeek

As long as it doesn't affect gameplay, I don't see any problem with using your player bases suggestions. (its actually a smart idea)
I've posted this before but since the "new" interest in it, I will post it again! Smile

Just an Idea of online (green) for 5 min; idle (blue) for 10 min; away (yellow) for 15 min; and offline (red) after 30 min. Majority of donators are almost fully refreshed after 30 min and log back in to train/attack or crime/jail bust. People can still attack whenever they want but now will show a more of the attackers that give the common courtesy of waiting to attack who are gone long enough to attack
Reference URL's