AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: explain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
14.) You hit for 904 points of damage. Fub resists 1 for a total of 903

still not in the poi its my best
The "best hit" POI has not updated in since the candy hits where taken out.
yeah i think if you have candy in you at all they arent gonna show up..that would have to be a separate section of the poi for hits on roids
thanks mac i havnt used candy for like 2 weeks so its a natural hit
(2010.Jan.11 07:34 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]14.) You hit for 904 points of damage. Fub resists 1 for a total of 903

that was about 1 hundred off of making it even before the poi was adjusted.
thanks bird Biggrin
(2010.Jan.11 07:59 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.11 07:34 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]14.) You hit for 904 points of damage. Fub resists 1 for a total of 903

that was about 1 hundred off of making it even before the poi was adjusted.

not true bird
215 VS HUNT3R 742
he's in the PoI but just not for that hit which means he was under some sort of effect from the candy

Clarification
with the change pretty much every player who hits over 500 is mentioned in the PoI for his highest hit.
The POI stopped being updated after candy was introduced.

It's "frozen" as of October 30th (I think).

From what I gather, we should expect a new POI section after the new combat code is released.

I don't remember the thread where I remember the new POI section from, but the thread that says they're frozen to pre-candy days is: http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...#pid149985
(2010.Jan.11 07:57 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]thanks mac i havnt used candy for like 2 weeks so its a natural hit

I don't know if you got ranged bonus or resistance bonus, but those're part of the candy trend, too.
im not on candy
6.) You hit for 875 points of damage. shady45 resists 24 for a total of 851 damage.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's