AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: a bank in each district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mudpies

just got an idea and haven't really thought it thru yet.

we should have a different bank in each district. Meaning the higher districts you go, the more your minimum balance is and the better rate you get on your savings. Also, to deposit your money, you have to actually go to that district. That would force more movement around the game and up the risk of being mugged while waiting to make a deposit.

what do y'all think?

matt5250

I think different banks with higher and higher rates could lead to the economy getting out of hand.

mudpies

good point.

ok, so we can scratch the extra interest. I still like the idea of having to go to the right district to be able to deposit your money. maybe there can be a Debit type purchase system where the higher district your bank is, the more you can spend at once using the debit system.

matt5250

it would cause people to travel more. which would help as a money sink. I'm still not crazy about the idea though, I like the convenience of having access to my money whereve I am.

syntheticdarkness

If we are trying to keep the game realistic then that wouldn't do it.
Realistic would be to have one or two different banks to choose from, I can go to wells fargo 2 blocks away or 5 miles away. I can see having higher class banks in some districts but there should be a couple basic banks in all districts other wise that is just unrealistic.

hawk187

I think the bank should start offering loans with minimum weekly payments to the bank depending on loan amount. If the payments are late then Zen and Err can charge late fees, if they get to far behind (4 weeks)then foreclosures happen. Have to have like 30% downpayment etc. once in foreclosure you loose your downpayment and them the bank will deny all further applications. Now thats real life

syntheticdarkness

ohhhhh! Now that's a good idea!
especially when it gets to buying houses. A mortgage would be nice!

SteelCurtain1979

syntheticdarkness Wrote:ohhhhh! Now that's a good idea!
especially when it gets to buying houses. A mortgage would be nice!

I couldn't agree more Biggrin

steven2006

Wow. That is one of the best idea's I have read in a long time Hawk! This would help in so many ways. People looking to upgrade their houses, weapons and armor that can't afford to do so right off would be saved a lot of hassle. Not sure how the higher levels who have the top notch equipment would benefit from this though.

syntheticdarkness

They would have to be qualified for the loan and zen could also create some new weapons for the higher levels
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's