AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Post of the month candidates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In here you can nominate the post you consider to be the best post in january,

Quote it from it's original thread and then add the link to it, if it breaches with forum rules, then it is disqualified.

You can at any point edit your first post and select a new post of the month. At the 27th or 28 of the month 5-8 of the best posts will be available to vote on. One player can be represented with multiple posts, but he can't nominate himself.

This however is not a thread to discuss the entries, so if you want to discuss then feel free to make an own thread for it.
i nominate wraithlord for his flame posts

(2010.Jan.02 09:16 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious if it makes up for its inadequacies through the game by extending its artificial strength.......I surmise it doesn't move much.......

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

[Image: base_media.jpg]

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/newreply...pid=156283

(edit) You can change link and post if you were thinking about another post.

Druchii
(2010.Jan.09 10:07 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i nominate wraithlord for his flame posts

i also nominate cheetah for her "takes the game too seriously" posts, which have been prolific this month
"Quote it from it's original thread and then add the link to it,"
(2010.Jan.07 10:48 AM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 23m7tjd.gif]

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/newreply.php?tid=10349
(2010.Jan.09 10:09 AM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.09 10:07 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i nominate wraithlord for his flame posts

i also nominate cheetah for her "takes the game too seriously" posts, which have been prolific this month
"Quote it from it's original thread and then add the link to it,"

i'm lazy but everyone knows what i mean
2010.Jan.03, 05:55 PM
my god how many newbs dont even know how to play mac
Punisher

RollTide
Userid: 4488
Level: 66
Super Villains

Sender : Maccleod [29790] online
Date : 3 January 10 @ 6:47:53 pm
Subject : What happened there...

6:44 pm PuN defeated you in a gang battle.

Wrong button...??

he was in serious...ffs.....

god what is wrong with the game...its dumb arse newbs that havent been brought up in the ways of war...pax svs is no more

good one pun

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=10274

[edit]Moved post to right thread and added the link.

Druchii
Nice contributions so far Smile

KooterKing

I would like to nominate mcule:

"Translation:
I want the whole community to know that this guy clicked his button before I clicked my button therefore making me mad enough to click my button knowing he'll click his button to have other people click their buttons forcing several other people to push their buttons causing a plethora of button clicking.

I love this game!"

the whole thread was funny but this was fuging redonkulous
(2010.Jan.09 03:28 PM)KooterKing Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to nominate mcule:

"Translation:
I want the whole community to know that this guy clicked his button before I clicked my button therefore making me mad enough to click my button knowing he'll click his button to have other people click their buttons forcing several other people to push their buttons causing a plethora of button clicking.

I love this game!"

I nominate this guy for using redonkulous.
(2010.Jan.09 03:28 PM)KooterKing Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to nominate mcule:

"Translation:

I love this game!"

Can you edit in link to thread for verification of date?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's