AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official request to Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I do think that a casual post from you is requested, in regards to your customer base.

A wrap up of 2009, your plan and objectives for 2010, how you are going to reach them, and why we should stick around and wait for them this time.

This is not a threat, I actually love your game, just like so many others.

If you plan on closing shop or selling soon, do let us know. Same if you don't care anymore, or are too busy with other stuff. Or if you need help, I'm sure some other than SV's or the Wranglers would gladly help.

But last time, a year ago, you made a speach.

And a lot of us believed you.

I can't help but feel like I was let down.

Least you can do is explain to us why you think we're wrong about feeling that way.

Waiting for your reply. Here, no mail please.
Brug as much as I enjoy your posts, this is a serious question that I want to see answered as well.
It is a great post indeed. Just wearing my asshat a little crooked tonight. Wink
(2010.Jan.07 09:11 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]It is a great post indeed. Just wearing my I <3 cawk cap a little crooked tonight. Wink

Fix'd
[Image: asshatbb.jpg]

Marlo

That's a heck of a lot of page views with no response...
Probably a lot of people checking out the wrestlers up there.
(2010.Jan.08 09:52 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a lot of people checking out the wrestlers up there.

it's brug wearing his a$$hat.
Yep. Not many here have balls enough, even if they may be on their head at the moment, to post that pic. Pussies. Bandit
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's