AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: here's a glorious idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on a player's profile...have where you can click on their "player movement"...like you can for each gang.

that way we you can see what gangs they have (or have not) been hopping about.

things like this seem simple enough to add and bring a tiny bit more enyoyment to the game.
(2010.Jan.07 11:34 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]on a player's profile...have where you can click on their "player movement"...like you can for each gang.

that way we you can see what gangs they have (or have not) been hopping about.

things like this seem simple enough to add and bring a tiny bit more enyoyment to the game.

See this game needs Thor! this is not a new idea... but once again I am too lazy to find the other thread..
what we NEED..... are for things like this to be implemented. ESPECIALLY if they were brought up before a long time ago. Thor may would still be around if that were the case.
(2010.Jan.07 11:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]what we NEED..... are for things like this to be implemented. ESPECIALLY if they were brought up before a long time ago. Thor may would still be around if that were the case.

preaching to chior........ must be a dozen ideas that were being coded that never came to light..........
RJ the link in your sig doesn't work. I've been wronged and want revenge.

I'll even post the names and id's here in this thread.

VacationsOver ID 2
Err ID 3
Screw that! These are criminal gangs we're talking about! Not some lame company that we need a resume for!Scream
Would it have every gang, with dates for joining and leaving? Because Jaysin would need a day just for coding his.
(2010.Jan.07 06:16 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Would it have every gang, with dates for joining and leaving? Because Jaysin would need a day just for coding his.
Bahahahaha! Cool
Reference URL's