AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: for future reference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you end threads early you might wanna put that in your terms....sorry pace..teaching moment here...live up to your own terms or be hit...

god i hate liars

1.) You hit for 246 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 16 for a total of 230 damage.
2.) InPaceRequiscat takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You hit for 1299 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 20 for a total of 1279 damage.
You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 316
i like your style TwistedBandit
I blew out my flip flop...
Did he not fulfill his terms of a contractural agreement.....?
Are we talking about the candy canes?

If so...

He didn't end his thing early... He had a "buy it now" option for 1M and someone did it.
no and no....and hes not the first person on these forums to change terms during a sell....ebay would have booted this guy

now i feel bettter

1.) You hit for 237 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 24 for a total of 213 damage.
2.) InPaceRequiscat takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You hit for 1268 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 26 for a total of 1242 damage.
You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 339
pun's right, i should have just let it ride and ignored g2. I flopped instead to end a bash thread early.
Bash because you were being full of crap and it was proven when you said you had a buyer.
Everyone wants the best price for their stuff but you shouldn't start a bidding with a tome limit and then mail people that are bidding that you have higher offers when they aren't true.
(2010.Jan.02 08:38 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]Bash because you were being full of drek and it was proven when you said you had a buyer.
Everyone wants the best price for their stuff but you shouldn't start a bidding with a tome limit and then mail people that are bidding that you have higher offers when they aren't true.

Ask moriarty if i was lying. He offered me 23k to buy them, I was thinking each, he was thinking total.

After that, you went on your tirade about me beign a liar, so i just jumped ship to be done with it. No there was no buyer for 1 mil. so just let it go.
ok so ill start this thing off again.....18k a piece for all of them

and are there any more terms to this auction we should know about?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's