AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Err contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Err is this a 2 day contest or 2 1 day contests?
1 day. Go back to bed.
Sleep is optional. But my wife is about to throw my phone out into the snow drift outside. EekRolleyes
LOL Yeah Im getting the old hairy eyeball from the old lady today also. They just dont understand.
I have made about every excuse I could find to run errands. Then I make them take a little longer.Evil
I just alt tab in and out of MW2, that way I get back every 15-20 mins to kill them.

Just stinks though, I know I have put up, easily, the most raids on elftown, but I can't cut down enough in each one to keep up with other people.

Anyone notice the borgs seem to do better?
(2009.Dec.25 01:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I just alt tab in and out of MW2, that way I get back every 15-20 mins to kill them.

Just stinks though, I know I have put up, easily, the most raids on elftown, but I can't cut down enough in each one to keep up with other people.

I notice you doing poorly in AL in general.
(2009.Dec.25 01:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I just alt tab in and out of MW2, that way I get back every 15-20 mins to kill them.

go borg then?
(2009.Dec.25 11:47 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Err is this a 2 day contest or 2 1 day contests?

It's not a contest per se. You just get candy canes and tags; there is no unique given out.
(2009.Dec.25 01:35 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.25 11:47 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Err is this a 2 day contest or 2 1 day contests?

It's not a contest per se. You just get candy canes and tags; there is no unique given out.

It's not a contest as I already won.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's