AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How much would you pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the new candy?

Quote:Candy Cane
Item Type Food
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 100

Concealment Rating 14

Weight (kilograms) 0.1 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

Zenta Claws had planned to give these out to all the nice citizens of Awakened Lands but the evil elves stole them all! With limited uses, each candy cane can give random benefits to its owner in combat for a limited time. Benefits can be any of the following:
full health refresh
full action point refresh
full energy refresh
melee damage bonus
ranged damage bonus
damage resistance bonus
Extra attack rounds for your next fight.
One or more of these effects could be enabled each time the candy cane is used. The combat bonuses will last until used (with an appropriate weapon), but usually last about 2-5 fights.
no one even knows how well it works yet.

JohnRambo

1k each, as many as you can provide, pmme in game for a swift trade when they arrive and thanx in advance too, your very generous Smile
(2009.Dec.24 09:03 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]1k each, as many as you can provide, pmme in game for a swift trade when they arrive and thanx in advance too, your very generous Smile

15k per...i have 12 right now. send the money whenever, i'm ready.
so i'm only doing this compo for the candies now since i slept last night and family stuff, but if they become sellable i'll be selling every one of mine Wink
Reference URL's