AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang mail link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was thinking maybe on the gang page we could get a link to the gang mail box. it would be easier imo.
+1 when there aren't any unread mails you need to go through personal mail, its a pain in the arse.
Not needed. If you want to read a previous gang mail you have to hit the "mail" link (1 click) and then select "gang mail" (2nd click).

If we add a link under the gang page this is how it would go. "gang" link (1 click) and then "gang mail inbox" (2nd click). This wouldn't be making anything easier or faster.
(2009.Dec.19 09:49 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Not needed. If you want to read a previous gang mail you have to hit the "mail" link (1 click) and then select "gang mail" (2nd click).

If we add a link under the gang page this is how it would go. "gang" link (1 click) and then "gang mail inbox" (2nd click). This wouldn't be making anything easier or faster.

true, but i always click gang look for the mail thing then remember it's in the normal mail link when i'm drunk and by that time i've usually missed a refresh
Reference URL's